It is always a normal occurrence for adults to save lives, but it is quite some news when a baby does the same.
The same was confirmed recently by a four-year-old Florida girl who saved her entire family and the home after a fire broke out.
The dad said his daughter identified as Amelia was in the living room just listening and dancing to songs from Frozen when she noticed some smoke in the kitchen.
Jermyn, the dad told the media that his daughter came looking for him and when she found him, she was quick to urge him to go and look at what was happening in the kitchen.
The dad said she could feel something was definitely not right by the way his daughter was acting.
The daughter shouted:
“Hey dad, you have to come to look at this.”
It was at that point when the dad rushed to the kitchen and found some of the appliances had caught fire.
Quickly, the dad grabbed the appliances and threw them in the backyard pool.
Well, the kitchen was damaged but thank God, the young girl noticed early and more harm was avoided.
He told FOX 35
“She is a little tutu-wearing superhero.”
Police, medics and the dad all confirmed that no one was injured during the incident.
The only issue was that some melted pieces of the kitchen appliances landed on the dad’s food and their family dog.