A snail can be described as a famous and small mollusk that moves very slow and has a spiral shaped shell. It is an healthy food choice that is high in protein and low in fat. It also provides the body with diverse health benefits which will be discussed in this article.
Photo Credit: Health Benefits Times
Benefits Of Eating Snails Meat:
1) It strengthens the eye, builds strong bones and transport oxygen to various body parts due to it's vitamin A, calcium and iron contents.
Photo Credit: Laveedah foods
2) Hydrates the skin and protects skin cells from environmental damage.
Photo Credit: Pulse Ghana
3) Treats broken bones and skin diseases: the slime of snails contains collagen, elastin, and allantonin which is essential for the treatment of skin disease and bone
Photo Credit: Facebook
4) Fight against cancerous cells, and boost the immune system due to it's lectin content.
Photo Credit: Scooper
5) Treats parkinson's disease and depression: ocean snail possess a beneficial venom which can treat depression and parkinson's disease.
Photo Credit: Downtown grills
Source: Public health.com
Thanks so much for reading. Kindly click, share, and drop your comments.
Content created and supplied by: Iretibaby (via Opera News )ADS: You Will Be Credited With 10 Million (Tap Here Now!) and don't forget to share this article..