Anemia is a very serious disorder. During anemia, many organs and systems of the body suffer. The cause of anemia must be determined and treated in time.
Of course, the exact diagnosis of anemia can be made only with the help of blood tests. However, the test we present allows you to determine the likelihood of this disease.
If you answered "yes" to 3 or more questions, you are likely to have anemia. As the number of positive responses increases, so does the likelihood of anemia.
1. Have you been getting tired faster lately?
2. Have you been feeling very tired lately?
3. Do you have shortness of breath?
4. Do you find it difficult to concentrate?
5. Do you have dizziness or fainting?
6. Has your skin been pale lately?
7. Do you feel your heart beating faster?
8. Have you been having a cold for no reason lately?
9. Do you feel sad or depressed?
Anemia might be so subtle at first that it goes unnoticed. However, when anemia progresses, symptoms worsen.
– When should you see a doctor?
If you're tired and don't know why, make an appointment with your doctor.
Fatigue can be caused by a variety of factors other than anemia, so don't assume that if you're tired, you're anemic. When people donate blood, they may discover that their hemoglobin is low, indicating anemia. Make an appointment with your doctor if you've been told you can't donate because of a low hemoglobin level.
(Source – https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/anemia/symptoms-causes/syc-20351360)
Content created and supplied by: Zeeboi598 (via Opera News )ADS: You Will Be Credited With 10 Million (Tap Here Now!) and don't forget to share this article..